Friday, May 11, 2007

Today's Wonderful News!

Yes, I just spoke with Margie and the best report she can have right now: Her spinal fluid came back clear:
NO leukemia cells!!!

That is fantastic news because it's one step in a supremely positive direction toward her transplant!

On a funny side note (just can't help but mention this) After Margie and Robert got this terrific news, they had a meeting with the chaplain STEPHEN KING. (Let the jokes begin!)

Today they've got meetings and still waiting on news of her antibody tests so that they will be able to proceed with the other detour procedure of antigen therapy.

But for now, WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

Love,
Kathleen

3 comments:

  1. Kathleen, they might not know who he is.I believe the only books they read
    besides the bible is christian devotional and motivation books.I
    am just kidding by the way.I am so happy for you margie, that is great news.
    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! I'm especially glad to hear about this on my birthday! I hope you guys are doing well

    Love, Dash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margie and Robert,
    What great news!!! I've obviously been keeping close tabs on the saga that is "Margie's wonderful life" these days, but I haven't yet written to you. Well here I am to say you are never far from my mind, I am amazed by your strength, courage and grace, and you both are inspirations to me. Lots of love,
    Lara

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker