Monday, May 21, 2007

Receiving Equals Gratitude

5-17-07

This is my focus,this is how I deal with any thoughts of doubts or fears.I am writting about all that I am receiving.

1. I am being cared for in the finest medical facility in the world.

2. I am receiving the most caring and professional nursing care there is or ever has been.

3. my team of physicians care about me and have the most vast body of knowledge on my condition and are free to utilize whatever available for my best interest.

4. Even though the ph of my urine is measured.

5.I have access to any and all information I want.

6. My professionals sit down and talk to me for as long as I desire.

7. I am receiving the best treatment for luekemia and was told of a woman just like me who was in my same situation that just flew home to Florida!

8. I am receiving the greatest and most love and support from my husband,children and all of my family. All 100% of them.

Saturday, May 19

All That I am receiving Today

1. I received my healing Chemo today.

2. I feel whole and am receiving Gods grace to be aware to celebrate and to wonder.

3. I received today laughter from a fun nurse.

4. I received my loved ones my husband, my children who are making as many
contributions they can make, and my eight brothers and sisters who are praying their hearts out for me.

5. I received the presence and person of my parents as I retold Dads love of the Sea on the blog.

6. I received the thrill of feeling strong physically as I lifted weights, and walked for an hour, I received the gift of feeling good.

7. I received confidence, trust, and love from my medical team, my loved ones and from Jesus.


8. From the (first) - grandson, on todays blog.We laughed at every single one out loud, thank you Dashell.


I Want to Discribe How it Will Be to Be Healed

I will be so greatful to be healed. It will be like driving through the Redwoods at night in a little rain and fog with the Mormon Tabernacle Chior singing, Ava Maria, The First Noel, Joy to the World, in full volume...us sitting side by side having this thrilling experience.

I Now Want to Discribe What it Would be like to be Healed from Chemo

It feels like cool waters quenching out a small fire some of the hiss and puffs of smoke...side effects are expected but soon pass as a action-reaction. The cool waters continue to put out any and all embers and any and all remnents of sparks...gone...gone for good.

We can settle back to sleep in out tents knowing we are safe and secure snugglying close, knowing that even though we feel small outside here in nature,in Gods huge universe, looking at the stars~we are all precious, protected and loved by God.

May 21,

Today at 1:00pm I started my third day of four days of Chemo.This Chemo is the strongest I've been ever given, and so far I haven't had any ill effects.Because my organs have been so healty I've been given this Chemo, otherwise I would not be able to take it.

Walked forty minutes with Cathy, We critiqued the hallways with both of us having worked in hospitals we were shutting drawers left open, and moving things into place, reporting spills to the staff, doing our best to keep staff, patients and visitors safe.

Thank you for all your love,support and prayers, Love,Margie

Margie has been writting, this the past few days, and I helped her write this on the computer for her. Bob took a day off today did laundry and cleaned house, He said he was going to vaccumme. We shall see! Love to everyone.Oh yes it was great to spend the day with Margie she laughed and laughed at what you wrote Dashell.Love Cathy

1 comment:

  1. dear beloved margie, we tried to put a comment on & something went awry so here goes trying to tap into inspiration again!!! we felt strong feelings tonight reading this, it felt like you were tapping into your marriage encounter type writing.

    our feelings were happy - a warm feeling. on a scale of 1-10 it is 10.
    if a color it would be a warm salmon like sunrise on the ocean you sailed with dad. it reminded us of a time when we came back from catalina on a misty cooler spring in march on the catalina express - we'd be the only brave souls standing outside on the top psngr deck, & the sun would break through - then as suzy always loved - when you can finally see land. that is how we feel when you are healed from chemo.
    we think of sitting around the fire pit on bainbridge & singing again when you are healed - you talked of camping - the firepit is a warm memory.
    suzy - i spent over an hour on the phone w/ a dear women marion today praying for you, it was heavenly prayer. they are getting to know you quite well at the prayer ministry of evergreen christian center - they speak you name - Margie!! - in ferverent healing prayers. we speak you name - our beloved margie in our hearts & minds all day.
    love
    suzy & paul

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker