Sunday, April 1, 2007

New beginings

Hi all, first off anyone who reads this I consider family, and I thank and appreciate any and all participation and that means even checking it out with or without entries. I will feel your caring and support anyways.

Thank you Kathleen for this wonderful surprise- this blog- I told you I hoped for lightheartedness and some fun for me and those who read or comment and as I make this very first entry I am having fun and it is happening right now. So it is a done deal.

So I want to say to my family,[see above] you say or express anything you darn well feel on this. My wonderful life is an open book and there are no confidentalities with having this leukima, there are no subjects to avoid, no questions that I wouldn't want to hear nor are there any words of encourgment that are lame or not good enough as in "I wouldn't know what to say".

I also want to say that I want to use this communication tool to full advantage and I see that as me saying- shareing a whole lot of things be that experiences, feeling, beliefs or opinions, and in that sharing, this is just me trying to give voice to help me through this by talking to my family and having the feeling that I am being heard. Never meaning any putting my beliefs on anyone else or trying to make others feel sorry for me. I am not eleciting anything from anyone else or trying to make you think about ukky diseases.
If I go off on a tirade let me rant, if I seem to be pontificating on something I'm just trying to explain a deeply held belief and the beauty of it is you can just click off and nobodys the wiser. In the process I am learning more about using the computer and feeling in touch with the most important people in my life. So thats where I'm coming from.

I too want to thank Susie for all you help as Kathleen did at the beginning of this blog. Susie leaves no stone unturned in persuit of fact, truth or whatever else you want. There just are hardly words to say how much all of your help has meant to me. The books, of all types, the internet information,the phone calls to me and the Fred Hutchenson when I was feeling lost that got it all back on tract-----Thank you dear one.

For now I should get some dates for things to start on mon. April 2nd. In the meantime we have secured a furnished Apt. in Seattle where we are required to live for about four months. Summer in Seattle


We totally feel upheld by each of you and your love and caring

Come see me again soon, Love, Margaret, Margie, Mom [MMM]

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the next one. Let me know if you can't get to these links and I will just forward them in an email to margiesmessages.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4_IlbaZHA

    Again, love you ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi margie
    sorry that i called during dinner we always eat at 5:30 we were finished, but I'm still under the weather..I come home and get sick
    ! Thanks for makeing the web sight it is really a good Idea, just for me who was in the dark about a lot of the facts, has given me a Idea of what you are facing. wow a lot is really going on...there it a real time table for all off this to fall into place and it really sounds like there is a wounderful medical team waiting to jump in there.praise God
    Love Richard
    buy foe now

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BONNEY DAY TO ANY ONE READING THIS

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is good all the time, all the time God is good

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker