Wednesday, April 25, 2007

did I really write that this week would be less taxing?

Oyvey! (that's yiddish for holy cow!) did I say last week that this week would be less taxing? I take it all back.
On the menu today?
7am I.V., then fasting for a catscan, off to a pharmacy meeting, more fasting for a 12 vial research blood draw and a
gynecological meeting. (girl stuff)

Margie sounded great this morning, oatmeal for breakfast (apparantly inspired by Eleanor's confession that she's had
oatmeal for breakfast EVERY MORNING since about 1977)
The 1+ hour I.V. makes a big difference.

little stuff answers: the I.V. will be a 2 week thing (now a week and a half) and yes, their mail is being forwarded to
the apartment in Seattle. Won't be publishing the address on the web, but if you'd like it, email me and I'll pass it along:
artgirl62@earthlink.net

Susie, thanks for the tip on that blueberry drink (see comments). Sounds like something we should all be drinking.
I put it on my grocery list for my next health food store trip.

Oh and for those keeping track: today is day Minus 15.
Oyvey!

1 comment:

  1. "Hi"! How are you today? I'm glad that Eddie finally read your blog and contributed to it. I just read Dashiell's entry and I told him it was ridiculous to say that I know so much about Leukemia! To him it might seem like that, but I have just a lay-person's grasp of the subject at best! Thank goodness you are in the hands of world experts on the disease. I would say that I have learned enough to know that that is where I would want to be if it were me in that situation. You must be getting to know their facility pretty well by now. Will the transplant be performed in the same place as where all of your testing is being done? We are having yet another pretty, sunny day here in the high desert. The unusual day is when there are clouds. Even then it rarely rains. I kind of miss the rain and more varied weather. I prefer living in the northwest. But it is fun to visit here. Please tell Kathleen that we have the same e-mail address that we've always had (rosewoodfarm@mindspring.com). Hope your day isn't too stressful. Love, Susie

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker