Friday, July 6, 2007

Back in the saddle again...

Back in the saddle of remission that is! And that means back on the calendar for bone marrow transplant!
Yay, Margie: One big fat CLEAR bone marrow biopsy= eligibility for transplant!
As of our brief phone conversation this afternoon, she says end of July- a mere 2 and 1/2 weeks!!!
Till then, she's got the cranial and spinal radiation going on, lest you think she's got time on her hands-

All for now, possibly. Randy and the boys and I are off the Mexico on sunday. Will check in and post once or twice from there. Until then,
Adios!
-Katalina

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! BEST POSSIBLE NEWS!!!!!!! We love you, Susie, Eddie , Dashiell and Sully

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! Congratulations Margie and Robert! Hurray! Movin' right along!
    Love,
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Margie:
    Hi, Robert:

    Just finished reading the latest on the blog. Yeah!

    I have been trying and trying to write you guys. In fact, just spent at least a half hour writing the latest ... ONLY TO LOSE IT IN CYBERSPACE!!!

    I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong. Have had Kate walk me through it repeatedly. I am just technologically challenged and too overwhelmed by what keeps happening to figure it out.

    So, in the hope that I don't mess this one up, all I really want to say is I so happy things are finally looking up. GO TRANSPLANT!

    Ok. I'm going to hit "send" and keep my fingers crossed. If it goes through, I'll have finally figured it out and start blogging so frequently that you'll be sorry I have this site.

    Love to you both,
    Deborah Levine

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker