Saturday, August 25, 2007

patches

Hi all,

I'm waiting for the day when I can say like James Brown,"I feel GOOD...." But I do feel better. I now wear a patch behind my ear for the stomach issues and although not 100% yet it is a big improvement. It makes me feel good that I'm medicated 24/7 for it, it is changed every 3 days.

The energy increases so incrementally that it is hardly noticed. I just know I am doing this instead of lying down.

The Dr. ordered physical therapy (p.t) for me next week. At least it will be something different. I started doing some exercises in bed to get ready for p.t. (mom, isn't that like cleaning the house before the housekeeper comes?)

The Brownies were here while we were at the SCCA- {Debbie and Michael} That is what our mother called it when any surprise cleaning might go on, !! THE BROWNIES WERE HERE!!SHE WOULD EXCLAIME!!! It always made us feel good, Lots of love and Thank you for your prayers. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker