Friday, August 17, 2007

It is all in the larger mystery of God why one is to survive and one is to not.

If you think I am referring to myself as a survivor it is only in the sense of I have gotton as far as I have. There are more hurtles to overcome and to cope with in this disease and of course thay tell you you may or may not get any of them. Why one person survives and another does not come in the catagory of derservability, by virtue of our creation all persons have that as birthright- an innalliable right to life

Kathleen, you keep writing such neat stuff! Sometimes after I read it I want to blog, but I have just reviewed all this and I have to take another nap!

Happily CATHY will soon be going on a lovely vacation, and what a well deservered rest she has earned after everything you read below. And this was no walk in the park for her. It was only after Richard sail he would come and be with her for the duration that any of us gave any thought of her possible needs. So he chauffeured her when needed plus provided a nice motel room for her comfort. Plus Jeanni and Greg and sons came to be with her.

We are completly thrilled with all the good news of the last 48hrs! Nothing bad in the bloodstream, fastest ingraft going a a gangbusters rate and expects complete engraftment in a few days!!!! All the DR's words I am not guilding the lily here.

In addition I am feeling better, walking easier,less feeling of exhustion the eating is better but far from anything normal.

Love to ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL M.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margie and BOB,

    I'm so glad that I was home to be there for you and Cathy,it was an awakening experience to really see and realize seriousness of this disease and what it takes to fight it every minute of the day,Im glad that you are feeling better and food is starting to taste too.i'm leaving in the morning for Long Beach to catch the M/V Houston will be back in 60 days, I will be in contact with Debbi for up dates of your progress and that you will be well enough to see visitors then ,

    Love Richard and and Debbi

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker