Saturday, September 22, 2007

Day 50 post Transplant!

Thank you Cathy for commenting today- I'm so glad you're up there with Margie and Robert. (for those of you reading this, Cathy happens to be a really fun person to be around. We laugh a lot)

I'm just writing to say that I'm going to post some photographs that Robert mailed me: I think they are self explanatory, but I have to break them up a little due to each posting only holding 4 to 5 pictures.
Theres full body radiation where she's standing, the cranial radiation on the table and transplant day. If you remember, the radiation all came before transplant day.

I thought these were fascinating photographs as they really put an image to what you've all been following faithfully.

Today is the half way point for Margie. Say a toast for her tonight over your milk or water, or wine or juice or whatever and have a wonderful and blessed Yom Kippur

Love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker