Monday, March 17, 2008

still waiting

Hi all, last wed was Dr visit where I thought I'd get all the results from the bx two weeks before. Feb.25. Well the bx was free of any evidence of leukemia but another part of the test which they call the flo was still pending my Dr computer said. We talked about taking out the Hickman catheter in my chest and that a surgeon would have to do it with just a local anesthetic. So I am ready to move on this. I put in a call this morning stating the above- no word back at 4pm.

So we are going to a small St.Patrick's dinner tonight, traditions fare, it will be good to go out. I hope there is some Irish music. I feel like dancing. Actually I did some dancing today, I was sorting music Cd's and played one I had bought for our 50Th anniversary party titled wedding celebrations or something, I thought it was slow dignified music, and I never played it until today. Michael Jackson's "Billi Jean" is what got me going, turned it up plenty loud too- fun.

Love to all, M

2 comments:

  1. I just read your latest comments. I'm sorry I haven't been in contact much this past year. I've had a difficult time and didn't want to pull you down with my problems. Keep sending those messages so we can check on you. I know how difficult it is to return calls--you get tired of saying the same thing over & over.
    Love to you both. Lorraine P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker