Saturday, December 8, 2007

Every time you hear a bell ring an angle gets its wings

My bells are ringing, and if you can't see my wings rest assured I'm flying high in the sky above cloud nine. I am doing great as the doner during this wonderful Christmas season. After the transplant took place, I felt a little weak for about a week and a half. But i recuperated beautifully, I think my wonderful story is Margies wonderful story, Its just sooo enmeshed now. I'm so incredibly happy she is doing so well it makes me smile so brightly just for her, The beauty of answered prayers, and her faith and trust in God, is so inspiring Her attitude through all of this has been the best, It should teach us all so much about hope and happiness and a full wonderful life that she deserves and she just lives it to the fullest,

So i am again happily sitting at the old wood round oak table so full of joy this Christmas season having my sweet sister and Bob back home again, i have come over a few times and the joy on their faces,of being home is so jubilant. You almost have to watch it like a Movie to see what happens next, so there is Bob sitting in his chair reading his book munching on some home made granola,Margie cleaning out closets, getting ready for Christmas and yes she has a sweet little fake tree that's so pretty, What ever she doesn't have she makes it happen,I just love it.

Well i just want to take this opportunity to tell you my life is getting very wonderful, I believe i made a comment about e-harmony, a like six months ago, during this time i had been writing this guy i really was not to interested in, mainly cause he was in Montana, safe enough distance right? Not. Hes been here to see me three times and he will come Christmas day and spend a week here, He is the kindest person I've ever met, and is teaching me all about real love, acceptance,communication like Ive never known, we still e-mail and text each other all day and talk every night about relationships the past so we can look forward to the future having a healthy relationship and to top it all off his favorite movie is a Wonderful Life, So we always talk about life, Anyway kinda funny how Margie and i both have a wonderful life, Fell free to comment on this blog especially this time of year and To see how everyone is doing would be fabulous, Love you all and May God Bless each and everyone. Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Mother you did not mention it is three hours every night.By the way guys he has my aproval i met him and he really is a charmer.Margie i am sooo glad you are doing good and thank you for every thing you have done for us.We love you!

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker