Friday, November 30, 2007

Home sweet home.

That was a happy surprise to turn this on and see you had blogged this morning Kathleen.
First off I do feel well, the weakness and tiredness is just always there but I'm no longer sleeping during the day like I did most days at the apt.

so measuring progress is a subtle thing. Neither do I sit around as much, everywhere I look I want to clean out,streamline, reasses the need for this or that. so I'm mostly productive all day. I guess I have a pulled muscle in my groin, thats what the Dr. says, but it has really cut down on my walking outside on distance and it's been like two weeks now. Then at pt she had me balence on something that is round on the bottom, forty five minutes of that and the next day I could barely walk at all. The pt thought I did everything fine, and I did, but I look better than I am at least as far as my muscles go, and it was too much, to fast. I'll tell her that next visit. She was also encouraging me to think outside of the box, like what sports did I used to play? well, dodge ball, basketball, kickball ( in the 9th grade I'm thinking) oh, and tennis. That would be perfect! (she's striving to improve my balence) I think I will strive for being able to resume some distance walking first.

For the record, I am doing 45min of 2# wt lifting and 30 min of exersize on a ball 4to 5 days/wk

Thanks for reading the blog and reading your comments is fun. Thankyou for your caring, concern and prayers. Love, M

1 comment:

  1. hi margie
    glad that all is going well,and sounds like its on track all is good here got some snow last night, rain snow mixed now ,our e-mail is changed to rdszabo@gmail.com so if u don't have it here it is and for any one who sees this.all for now
    Richard

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker