Thursday, January 31, 2008

good Dr. visit yesterday

Yes, it was a good visit. My lab values are all at or very near normal. I had a rough area on my skin on my chest but the Dr. told me to put some antifungal cream on it and it did go away. They are very concerned about your skin in the post transplant period.
The graft versus host disease can manifest in one or many organs or systems of the body for an indeterment amt of time. More than one Dr. has said each day that is good make your odds of survival better. This is a good day, as I look out on our cedar forested property it is sunny and breezy with blue sky and white clouds peeking through the treetops.

Cathy is having a birthday this weekend so we're having her over. Richard, our brother is having a birthday too so I hope they can make it. I'm making carrot cake that everybody raves about and chasens chili, of chasens restaurant in Hollywood Ca. Liz and Richard Burton had it flown to rome when they were making Cleopatra. It is excellent. Green bell peppers is the secret.

I was reading my favorite and only blog this morning, Thomas Barnett.com, and he is starting another book and he shares what it is like to beat out the first 2000, 5000 words after I read that I said I can cirtainly add to my blog!
The thing about writing is you have to start writing! Really all those personal creative endevors, painting, music, sewing, writeing, reading, it almost always flows if you give it a good start and arrange things so it's handy to pick up again. Right now I know more about the presidental candidates then I've known in all the other elections put together. I need a break.

Thanks for your prayers and fathfullness Love, M

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cathy & Richard. Oh wait, if Cathy & Richard are celebrating birthdays then it must be my birthday also. Haaaapyyy Birrrrthhhhdayyy toooo youuuuu, Haaaapyyyy Birrrrthhhdayyy toooo youuuu, Haaaapyyyy Birrrthhhdayyyy dearrrr Cathy, Richard & Joeeeeeee, Haaaapyyyy Birrrthdayyy toooo youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya Marge!

    ReplyDelete

if you must...

 
eXTReMe Tracker